Did you stop by the Renewal by Andersen of Long Island blog today because you are looking for answers to questions about replacement windows and patio doors? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get a realistic idea of what different styles, colors and design features would look inside your home? Well, we have good news. There are three options for you, in addition to our blog posts, that provide in-depth tips about choosing, styles, hardware, glass, grilles and other options and accessories.
#1 Visit Your Local Showroom
We would love to have you visit our showroom at 2029 New Highway in Farmingdale – you can get directions from anywhere with just a couple of clicks. When you come in, one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to show you full-sized window units you can open and close, samples of our hardware and insect screens and the color options – along with grille patterns, patterned glass and photos of some of our past projects in the area.
#2 Schedule a Private Consultation
You can also schedule a free, no-obligation home visit. Just call 1-877-313-9052 and a professional window design consultant will bring smaller samples of windows in our product line, brochures and photos for you to consider. And, while our representative rep is there, you can get on-the-spot price information if you decide you’re ready to ditch your old windows and start saving money on your heating and cooling bills immediately. Of course, building your custom, high-performance replacement windows may take a few weeks, so by immediately, we mean the sooner you call the sooner your new windows can be installed.
#3 Download the Renewal by Andersen Replacement Windows App
You can download our app that lets you upload photos of your home so you can get a virtual view of what different styles, colors and design features will really look like in your home. Using the app is simple, too. Here’s the step by step instructions to get the most from our Visualizer Tool.
- Decide if you want to browse sample photos of homes with similar architectural features as your own home, or whether you want to upload snapshots of your actual home. If you don’t have clear photos of your house, you can still customize the standard photos in the app’s gallery. The application lets you change the replacement window style, grille patterns, frame width, color combinations (inside and out), screen type, glass choices, trim and hardware. You can even get a good representation of what it will look like when you are standing in your home looking out the window. For example, you can tell the difference between a glass package with factory-applied technology that limits the amount of natural sunlight with one that is crystal clear. Or, you might want to see how different it looks with and without grilles.
- If you decide to upload photos of your home, you’ll have an opportunity to enter the measurements of your windows. This gives you a more accurate representation of how different styles will look and the view from inside and outside.
- You also have to indicate whether you want to customize interior or exterior features. (You can change this at any time and switch the viewpoint.
- The Visualizer is designed to help you explore options for both replacement window and replacement patio doors. This feature gives you an opportunity to see how different your entrance off the patio would look with a contemporary sliding patio door and a hinged French-style patio door. And, you can see what the door you choose will look like with fixed sidelights, casement windows or double-hung windows, too.
- Take your time exploring options until you have a good idea about which styles, colors and design options will look best in your home. Then, save and print the summary with all the details about your choices for every window in your home. Bring the summary when you come to the showroom, or have a copy handy to show the replacement window consultant who comes to meet with you for a private consultation.
Our Visualizer guides you through every step of your virtual design journey and lets you customize your windows with all the special features you can imagine. It is kind of like designing your own avatar or video persona, except you start with your house and not a stock photo of a character, object or person.
The Visualizer App Let’s You Virtually Design Your Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Replacement Windows, But We Are Still Here to Help
Have questions about some of our window features or performance? No problem. We are just a phone call away. Fill in the short form on this page to request a call back, or better yet dial 1-877-313-9052 to schedule an in-home consultation today.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!