LONG ISLAND, NY – July, 2015. Renewal by Andersen of Long Island is proud to announce that its Installation Team has completed an intensive hands-on and classroom training course and been awarded the Certified Master Installer Certification by Renewal by Andersen. The designation is awarded to those installers and installation teams that demonstrate superior replacement window installation skills as well as exceptional customer service in the home. This designation means Renewal by Andersen of Long Island has earned the recognition of a Certified Master Installation Retailer.
Choosing the right installer is one of the most important aspects of a homeowner’s window and patio door purchase. A proper installation is critical to the proper performance of their windows and doors and their ultimate long term satisfaction. The Andersen Certified Installer program gives Renewal by Andersen of Long Island customers confidence that their windows and patio doors are properly installed every time.
“We’re really proud of our installation team,” Joe Ronzino, president of Renewal by Andersen of Long Island, said. “Not only are they expert craftsmen, but they are totally committed to ensuring every one of our customers has a great experience during the installation of their windows and patio doors.”
The purpose of the Renewal by Andersen Certified Master Installer Program is to provide skilled, committed installation professionals with the opportunity to raise their game and hone their skills in working with customers and installing products to help Renewal by Andersen customers have the best replacement window and patio door experience possible.
Homeowners purchasing replacement windows and patio doors from Renewal by Andersen of Long Island have the peace-of-mind that the company’s eligible installers have passed a background check and have successfully completed a Certified Master Installer Program. They are assured the company’s experienced craftsmen will expertly install their windows and doors to deliver a world-class, start-to-finish window replacement experience.
The Andersen Certified Installer Training Program is not open to just any window installer. Being accepted to participate in the advanced training has its own prerequisites, including:
- Work for a Renewal by Andersen location with a Homeowner Satisfaction Survey (HOS) Score of at least 80 percent for the prior year. HOS measures prior customers’ likelihood to recommend Renewal by Andersen to a friend or neighbor.
- Successfully complete all the location’s extensive on-boarding and training.
- Pass a comprehensive background check.
- Satisfactorily install a minimum of 10 Renewal by Andersen products.
The training includes both classroom and hands-on training with content and delivery thoughtfully developed to create a consistent, goal-oriented professional development experience.
Objectives of the Program:
- Reinforce consistent installation.
- Provide a better, more all-encompassing in-home customer experience.
- Increase installer professionalism and knowledge.
“I am completely confident that every one of our now Certified Master Installers is not only an expert craftsman,” Ronzino said, “but is also totally respectful to our customers and their homes. I’ve always known that from the feedback I get from our customers, but now we have the Andersen certification to prove it. The guys went through a rigorous course and passed with flying colors – as I expected they would. They deserve the recognition for jobs well done.”
Certified Master Installers are Experts
- Product Expertise. In-depth knowledge of 100 percent of Renewal by Andersen replacement window and patio door products and what is important to the customer in the home.
- Brand Ambassadors. Understand the role installation professionals play in representing the Renewal by Andersen brand.
- Materials Expertise. In-depth knowledge of the materials used in Renewal by Andersen products which enables installers to completely answer customer questions during the installation. These questions may be as varied as the product, the framing material, Fibrex, Renewal by Andersen warranty information, and more.
- Start-to-Finish Purchase Expertise. Complete information about the interactions and experiences homeowners have with the company prior to the installation, which enables installers to better understand the customer’s expectations on the day of installation.
- Building Codes. Complete understanding of applicable building codes and regulations to ensure compliance and help explain these requirements to customers on installation day.
- Customer Relations. Understand customer expectations and concerns and how to meet those expectations and allay their concerns before, during and after installation.
- Complete Installation Expertise. Understand how important each aspect of the window or patio door installation process is to the overall product performance, durability and ultimate customer satisfaction, including such things as rough opening preparation and sealant application.
About Renewal by Andersen of Long Island
Renewal by Andersen of Long Island is the premier source for Andersen Replacement windows throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens and Brooklyn. A lifelong Long Islander, Renewal by Andersen of Long Island President Joe Ronzino has vast experience in the replacement window and home remodeling industries, having formerly owned a window manufacturing company and managing the retail location of the premier glass room manufacturer in the U.S. This wealth of experience, on both the wholesale and retail levels, combined with his advanced training from Renewal by Andersen and his lifetime residence on Long Island, ensures Joe knows better than most what makes a great replacement window for Long Island homes and commercial buildings.
About Renewal by Andersen
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window replacement subsidiary of Andersen Corporation—the most recognized window brand in the U.S. Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience for homeowners. Since opening its first store in 1995, Renewal by Andersen has rapidly grown to more than 100 markets in the U.S., becoming one of the largest window replacement companies in the country, having installed nearly 2 million windows in over 300,000 homes.