Your One-Stop Resource For Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Replacement Windows & Patio Doors Information
If this is your first time visiting our Renewal by Andersen of Long Island website, or if you want to revisit some of the topics discussed in our recent 12-part window and door education series, we’ve got good news. This resource page has links to each article and a few additional pages to make your replacement window and patio door research easier.
Before we re-cap the series, here are two quick-links to help you get a better idea of what each type of window will look like and how they will perform in your unique home environment.
- The replacement window visualizer tool lets you see how wide frames compare to low-profile frames, and how different colors impact your overall interior decorating scheme.
- The 3-D application gives a better idea about how a particular style will look in your home. Simply download the app, upload photos of your house, make design choices, and you’ll get a more personalized, 3D rendering of your home, with upgrades.
Learn More About Replacement Window Styles
Choosing the right style for every room in your home helps you maximize energy-efficiency and comfort. Here are replacement window and patio door styles we offer.
We didn’t write a dedicated blog post in our 12-part window and door education series about specialty windows – like geometric shaped fixed windows. Inoperable specialty windows are the perfect solution for transoms and windows installed high on the wall in rooms with vaulted ceilings. You may want to learn more about these unique home improvement solutions, too.
Learn More About Accessories & Hardware
Operable windows aren’t complete without handles and latches, but some people forget they do more than just allow homeowners to open and close their windows. Other accessories and design components are like the icing on the cake, your modern replacement windows will perform perfectly and enhance energy-efficiency without them, but sometimes you want something special.
- Window Grilles, while optional add visual texture and enhance the overall appearance of your home, especially if you live in an older home that once had original windows constructed with many smaller panes.
- Insect Screens aren’t really optional in our area if you want to open your windows, unless you don’t mind sharing your indoor space with those dreaded no-see-ums.
- Optional & Factory Installed Safety Features give you peace of mind you’re doing everything you can to protect your family and guests.
- Check rail styles (for Double Hung windows) help you complement your home’s architectural style and characteristics in a subtle, but powerful way.
One Final Thought . . .
You may have noticed we didn’t talk about glass options – and, we all know that a replacement window unit without glass is just a hole in your wall – right? Choosing the correct glass is critical for maximizing energy-efficiency. So, learn more about both crystal clear glass solutions and obscured glass that improves privacy before you start designing new home windows.
Learn More About Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Replacement Windows & Patio Doors Today
The series summary puts you in the driver’s seat with links to more information about each replacement window and patio door component. What’s next? Read our online reviews, then dial 1-877-313-9052 to schedule a private, in-home consultation to take the first step to upgrading to high-performance home windows.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!