Discovering the wonderful transformation that modern replacement windows and patio doors can make in your Long Island home may have you thinking you want to upgrade your office windows, too. Whether you are looking to replace a couple of windows in your home office, or you are considering upgrading all the windows in your downtown office, Renewal by Andersen of Long Island has energy-efficient solutions to help you save money.
Here are a few things for you to consider before making your final decision.
Easy Care Replacement Window Solutions for Busy People on Long Island
With a full portfolio of high-quality window styles, you’re certain to find one to fit your needs at Renewal by Andersen of Long Island — hether you’re looking for new windows to block traffic noise, shield your indoor equipment from harmful UV rays or something totally different. And, regardless of the style you choose, you’ll find all Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are easy to clean and low maintenance that you won’t have to carve out tons of time to keep them looking and performing perfectly.
Fibrex window frames are easy to take care of, never need refinishing and are guaranteed to look beautiful throughout the years you live in your home. Their 20/2/10 warranty ensures your peace of mind that your windows performance will continue to block damp, hot air in summer, frigid drafts in winter for years to come.
Improving Spaces Designed for Your Long Island Business with Replacement Windows
Whether you’re renovating a walk-up in a mixed-use neighborhood on Long Island to open a massage therapy studio or you’re working on a home office in the suburbs where you’ll offer accounting services, your windows are an important feature in your “commercial” space.
Honestly, most people hire a professional for his or her skills and services, and not the environment. However, the environment significantly impacts the client’s experience. “Little enhancements” to your office space go a long way toward setting the tone and mood, giving your clients a sense of what to expect from you.
Choose colors that complement the overall decorating scheme in your office. Consider indoor shutters or louvered window treatments that enable streaming sunlight, while adding a bit of privacy. If you want to add more privacy, patterned glass options can obscure the view without totally blocking natural light flow. Patterned glass is also an option when you want to allow some natural light to come in, but your view through the glass is less than stunning.
Customizing Windows in Your Long Island Office
Custom-built replacement windows give you flexibility to design windows for your business, your clientele and your personal preferences. Standard features like ENERGY STAR certified glass options and superior construction materials ensure you have opportunities to lower utility bills. Specialty shapes, unique grille patterns and exclusive hardware finishes allow you to create windows you can be proud of that help you add the “little enhancements” and luxurious features to show your customers’ comfort and safety matter to you.
Keep in mind, even replacement windows and patio doors built with the highest-quality materials and manufacturing techniques will only perform as well as the installation. That’s why all Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are installed by carefully selected technicians, and the installation warranty covers you for a full two years from installation date. Speaking of installation, one of the benefits of updating aging windows with replacement windows is that the installation crew actually removes the existing window immediately before putting in the new ones. This means less construction mess and less disruption to your business.
New Windows Give Your Long Island Office a Fresh Look for Summer
Once you’ve designed and ordered your custom replacement windows, take a close look your office to see if there are other things you can do to make the space more comfortable for your clients.
- Update wall color. There are thousands of colors, in fact some colorists say there are at least 1,000 shades of white out there. A neutral shade is normally best for commercial spaces, linen is a warm white that doesn’t feel sterile. If you want something a bit more bold, or you want to explore contrasting color that works well with white, check out the 2016 colors offered by Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams or your favorite paint brand.\
- Infuse a touch of luxury. Whether it is an eye-catching antique vase or a comfortable chair, add at least one high-end accessory to your office for the summer.
- Bring nature indoors. Your new replacement windows will help you manage natural sunlight to your advantage, whether that means bouncing light off mirrors to enhance your decorating goals or reducing the amount of light that comes indoors. You can also bring nature indoors with fresh-cut flower arrangements made with seasonal flowers from your garden or the local nursery.
Redecorating Your Long Island Office for Summer with Renewal by Andersen Replacement Windows
Summer is a fantastic time to update your office with new replacement windows. Visit with a Renewal by Andersen replacement window and patio door consultant to discuss ways you can increase comfort for your clients and boost energy-efficiency to lower your summer air conditioning bills. Just fill in the short form on this page or call 1-877-313-9052 today.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!