Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Like many of you, the Renewal by Andersen of Long Island replacement window staff is already talking about what to get their significant other this year. Flowers? Jewelry? Decadent confections? Why not give a gift that will really be remembered – and enjoyed for decades to come: replacement windows for your home, of course.
What Makes a Replacement Window the Best Replacement Window?
Like putting the extra effort into any gift selection, choosing the best replacement window is important if you want to impress. The best replacement windows (and patio doors) should:
- Enhance energy-efficiency: Double-pane, gas-between-the-glass, Energy Star certified windows are proven to control heat transfer and energy loss through the window as compared to single-pane windows that allow too much thermal transfer.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining your home: Good replacement windows – like windows built with our patented Fibrex frames – never need repairing and repainting to maintain their color or structural integrity.
- Improve indoor air-quality: Your windows allow healthy ventilation when open and should block pollen, dust and airborne contaminants from passing through the window when closed.
- Control humidity levels: Excessive moisture entering the home through gaps and faulty seals makes it harder for your HVAC system to maintain a comfortable temperature. And, heavy condensation can damage interior surfaces on or near windows, potentially allowing mold, rot and mildew to develop.
- Provide a pleasing curb appeal: An inexpensive window that works well, but is ugly just isn’t much of a bargain.
- Be easy to clean: Who wants to spend hours on a ladder to clean upstairs windows when you can easily clean both interior and exterior surfaces from inside your home? Tilt-to-clean and lift out replacement window styles give you freedom to get the job done quicker and easier.
- Make your space more comfortable: Whether you want to eliminate drafty corners, bring more natural light inside, or simply need operable windows to improve air circulation, good replacement windows are designed to help you keep your indoor temperature comfortable – without spending a fortune on heating and air conditioning bills.
- Lower heating and air conditioning costs: Studies show homeowners can reduce their heating and cooling costs by as much as 25% by installing well-designed, properly installed replacement windows.
And, if those 8 qualities aren’t enough, these 10 replacement window features add even more value to your gift.
- Welcome your guests
- Boost safety and security
- Protect your indoor furnishings from premature aging
- Allow you to control your view
- Connect indoor living areas with outdoor entertainment areas
- Complement your architecture and indoor decorating scheme
- Elevate resale value
- Reflect your home’s natural character and personality
- Balance function and beauty
- Increase privacy
So, what do you think? Teddy bears and chocolate truffles again this year? Or are you ready to learn more about replacement windows and patio door styles? Of course, you could do both. It will take a few months to design, order and install your new windows, so give your significant other a traditional Valentine’s Day card and gift, with a note that shows the best is yet to come.
Contact Renewal by Andersen of Long Island to Learn More about Replacement Windows
Simply fill in the short form on this page or dial 1-877-313-9052 to schedule a private, in-home consultation today.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement WindowsLearn Everything You Need to Know BEFORE Buying Replacement WindowsClick Here to Download Now!
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!