It’s the middle of November on Long Island so you know the holiday season is just about upon us and we’re starting to hear the familiar question “Will we have enough time to design and install our Renewal by Andersen replacement windows before the holiday season?”. If by “holiday season” you mean hosting Thanksgiving feasts and entertaining a crowd of sports fans gathered the tube watching the football games, the answer is unfortunately, “No.” But, if you’d like to get your home looking picture perfect in time for Hanukah, Christmas and New Year celebrations, we’ve got good news if you’re thinking about upgrading your home for the holidays.
We asked our Renewal by Andersen of Long Island president, Joe Ronzino, what advice he could give homeowners who want to upgrade their home for the holiday season. Here’s what he said.
“Timing is everything, Ronzino said. “If you want to complete your upgrade in time to show it off to friends and family this holiday season, you need to call to schedule a consultation and place your orders now. Typical turnaround time after we place the order is about 35 days, give or take a few, depending on how many orders are already in progress and the style of windows you order. Specialty replacement windows, patio doors and bays and bows, may require additional time.”
Staging a Holiday Makeover with Bays/Bows and Specialty Replacement Windows.
It’s worth the wait if you want to showcase an extraordinary view with bay windows or add a truly unique element that complements your Long Island home’s architectural features. But, you don’t have to delay starting your home renovation. Staging now will allow you to upgrade your existing windows that aren’t performing up to par and give your home a fresh, new look for your holiday celebrations. Then, we can install those specialty windows and patio doors as soon as they arrive and you can add the final touches that create a “WOW” first impression when guests arrive.
Are You Ready? Contact Us Today to Order Your Long Island Replacement Windows In Time For the Holidays
When you’re ready to invest in replacement windows, there’s really no reason to wait. Our prices are competitive, the factory is ready to start building your windows and our professional installation technicians are fully-trained (and their services are guaranteed under our Renewal by Andersen warranty).
It’s just six weeks until Santa and his reindeer visit Long Island, so you should get the process started immediately if you want to be ready for his arrival. “We’ll do our best to help you get the job completed as quickly as possible, without compromising on quality or performance of course,” Ronzino said. “But it’s best to play it safe and leave some extra time and give yourself some peace of mind.”
The process is simple:
1. Call 1-877-313-9052 to schedule an in-home consultation.
2. Our professional window consultants will inspect your existing windows, take a look at your landscaping and the surrounding area, and show you some examples of window styles available.
3. Once you decide on window styles, colors, hardware options, grille patterns, glazing and frame types, we’ll measure every window and door in your home. The factory uses these measurements to custom build windows that precisely fit the opening left when we remove the current windows from your home’s envelope.
4. Your personal design consultant will also discuss financing options and provide you with a price quote.
5. If you like the windows and you’re ready to order, you just need to sign the agreement and we’ll get the order placed as quickly as possible.
6. When the windows arrive, we’ll schedule a convenient time to install your new replacement windows. And, we clean up after ourselves. We even wash the panes so you have nothing to do except enjoy the beautiful new view – from inside looking out and outside looking in.
While You’re Waiting
We understand how hectic the holiday season can be. If you’re thinking of updating window treatments, check out this article about choosing window treatments in general. You might also enjoy this video a customer recorded for us that details her experience working with our team to upgrade her South Shore home. Mrs. R. explains that she no longer has to worry about the wind, rain and cold winter weather since she installed new windows – and, as you can see, she was able to get rid of the heavy drapes that used to block the drafts and hide her unsightly windows.
Give Yourself a Gift This Holiday Season: Brand New Replacement Windows and Patio Doors from Renewal by Andersen of Long Island
There isn’t much time left if you want to design, order and install new replacement windows and patio doors for your Long Island home before your holiday entertainment schedule is in full swing. Please, accept our invitation to fill in the short form on this page to request more information or give us a call at 1-877-313-9052 to schedule a personal, free in-home consultation.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!