Our Renewal by Andersen of Long Island replacement window warranty is one of the best in the industry. We have confidence that our home improvement products will perform as marketed so we include an exclusive, fully transferable 20/2/10 warranty with every purchase that covers, not only factory defects, but installation, for a full two-year term starting as soon as installation is completed. Unlike traditional “money back if not satisfied” programs some dealers offer, we strive to help homeowners design new windows that they would never want to return.
Here’s how we do it.
We Put You In Control of All Decisions During the Replacement Window Design Journey
When you have total control over the design process, you are more likely to be 100 percent satisfied with the final product. We don’t push our customers toward any particular style or configuration. If you want easy-to-clean double-hung windows for your bedrooms and space-saving, low profile sliding windows in your den, that is perfectly fine with us. We will spend time explaining the benefits of every window style so you can make an informed decision, but we won’t ever try to sell you on a style you aren’t totally in love with.
Design decisions also include:
- Interior and exterior color combinations (dozens of combinations, along with custom color options you can add at home)
- Hardware styles and finishes
- Insect screens (standard and TruScene with micro-fine mesh fabric)
- Specialty glass
- Geometric shapes
- Grille patterns (four standard options plus virtually limitless custom designs)
We Make Manufacturing & Construction Decisions for Your Replacement Windows
Your design decisions matter to Renewal by Andersen. But, we understand that your replacement windows and patio doors must be manufactured under rigorous standards in order for you to get the performance, beauty and functionality you deserve and expect.
So while we custom-build every window to exacting measurements for a perfect fit in your home, we also build each replacement window according to your precise design specifications. You choose the colors, embellishments, shape, configuration and other details and we provide expert craftsmen and high-quality building materials, like our Fibrex frame material that is designed never to fade, rot, mildew, rust or warp in extreme heat. It is a perfect partnership. You know exactly what you want each window or patio door to look like and how you want them to function. We know how to make that happen for the long haul.
We Provide a Way for Long Island Homeowners to Have Confidence they will Love their New Home Improvement Products
- Throughout every step of the design process, our team of professional consultants shows you what options are available and discusses the benefits and potential drawbacks of each.
- Windows and patio doors are built to exactly fit the space left when your existing windows are removed. No extra construction mess. No added expenses.
- We hand select installation technicians because we know that a window only performs as well as the installation process. If any problems arise, (not likely) you call us and we handle remediation. You never have to hunt down a missing contractor or haggle about who is responsible: the dealer or the manufacturer. We are your one-stop solution source if a problem were to ever develop.
We know that many Long Islanders have been dissatisfied with their replacement window experience from other window dealers and we never want one of our customers to have such a stressful and unpleasant experience. Working with our customers to ensure there is no “buyers remorse” means we strive to get everything right the first time. But, if a problem arises due to manufacturing defects or installation errors, our exclusive warranty covers the cost of repair or replacement. All you have to do is call and let us know you have a problem.
Get the Long Island Replacement Windows Experience You Can Be Confident Will Meet Your Needs & Exceed Your Expectations
If you are ready to update your home with new replacement windows and patio doors, please accept our invitation to call us toll-free at 1-877-313-9052 to schedule an appointment with a professional replacement window consultant. You may also fill in the short form on the page to request more information. We guarantee you will be satisfied with the end results immediately after the installation and for as long as you live in your home.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!