No, we’re not talking about the view through our windows (although those views are great too), but our monthly e-mail newsletter. Every month we send out a free email newsletter to a growing list of eager subscribers. In addition to a whole host of Renewal by Andersen of Long Island news and insider replacement window information, we also share great consumer interest articles about everything from tasty recipes to the latest and greatest gadgets and gizmos.
Here’s a sample of a recent newsletter’s contents:
- Buy 4 Windows, Get the 5th Free!
- Renewal by Andersen Video Showcase
- The Double-Hung Window: A Residential Architecture Classic
- Find Out What’s Material to Windows
- Dress Up Your Windows with “Basic Black”
- Gadgets and Gear
- Chef’s Corner, Courtesy of HalfHourMeals.com
- Mediterranean Hummus
- Tuscan Grilled Chicken & Pepper Salad
- Renewal by Andersen Video Showcase: Renewal by Andersen Results
- Gadgets and Gear: A few Great Tools for Wine Lovers and more…
Of course, we change the contents every month, but you can see from this small sampling that there’s a great deal of useful information about Renewal by Andersen of Long Island, but there’s so much more. We like to think there’s something for everybody in every issue.
Try it; You’ll Like it! If not, it’s easy to unsubscribe
If you’re not getting Renewal by Andersen of Long Island’s Window Panes, you’re missing out on a whole lot of good, fun and useful information. Why not give it a try? You can always unsubscribe at any time if you don’t think it’s for you. Let us know and we’ll take you right off the list immediately. We don’t want to add to your already crowded email Inbox. But we’re pretty sure that if you’re like most Long Islanders, you’ll find something of interest in it for you and you’ll look forward to receiving it every month.
To Sign Up, Click here
or paste this URL in your browser: http://www.thenewsflashcorporation.net/andersen_li/e_article001463676.cfm?x=blWcfkL,bqf41r7S
or fill out the form on this page and we’ll add you to our list.