When the most important factor driving your decision to remodel your Long Island home is boosting energy efficiency, you’ll want to learn everything you can about Renewal by Andersen of Long Island replacement windows and patio doors.
The Renewal by Andersen brand has been a replacement window industry leader for more than two decades – and, our parent company, the Andersen Corporation, has been introducing innovative home improvement solutions for more than a century.
With the introduction of Fibrex – our, patented composite frame material – we distinguished ourselves from other brands by offering an eco-friendly, durable material that outlast many other construction materials like vinyl and wood while reducing greenhouse gases and landfill waste.
How Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Builds Eco-Friendly Replacement Windows
By combining vinyl and wood remnants reclaimed from the manufacturing process to create a composite that is virtually impervious to moisture damage, we eliminated common problems with aging wood and vinyl windows – no mold, no rot, no warping.
Strength is only the beginning. A stronger window straight from the factory furnished with ENERGY STAR® certified glass panels enables Long Island homeowners like you to reduce heating and air conditioning bills while improving your indoor air quality and comfort.
Precision-built for strength, endurance and superior insulating performance, our replacement windows set the standard for energy-efficient home improvement products, that is why our parent company, Andersen Corporation, earned recognition – again – as 2018 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award.
We Stand Behind Our Promises
Because of our experience and the fact that we continually look for ways to enhance design and manufacturing techniques to improve replacement window performance, we are able to offer a 20/2/10 warranty package that includes a full two years coverage against installation errors (parts and labor). This protection is more than double what some dealers offer. Plus, since we only allow certified, brand technicians to install our products, when the rare issue comes up, our customers have a one-stop contact center for assistance from the first contact throughout the years you live in your home – which, by the way is how long you can expect your windows to look and perform perfectly without costly and time-consuming maintenance.
Popular Window Styles for Every Room
Because every room deserves custom-crafted windows, we offer a full line of window styles, including:
- Vertically-opening double hung windows with traditional and contemporary check rail options.
- Casement (side-hinged), Hopper (bottom-hinged) and Awning (top-hinged) models that offer the beauty of a sealed window while opening fully to capture a refreshing breeze. All three styles work equally well as stand alone window units or as complementary accents.
- Horizontally-opening sliders deliver effortless operation while expanding the viewing area through the glass – and work perfectly in areas where limited floor space is an issue.
Dozens of Color Combinations
While boosting energy efficiency is important, you should never compromise beauty for performance. We recently added black to our full color palette, giving homeowners more decorating flexibility. With so many choices, we’re confident you’ll find the perfect color combinations to complement existing exterior home features. And, you can decide whether color baked into interior elements is best, or you prefer customizing with paintable/stainable surfaces.
Choose Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Replacement Windows for Your Home Remodel
We invite you to learn more about Renewal by Andersen’s full line of replacement windows and patio doors. We are proud to offer superior products, manufactured to protect your investment and our planet. Just fill in the short form on this page or dial 1-877-313-9052 to schedule a private, no-obligation meeting with a professional window and door consultant today.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!