Learn More About Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Double Hung Replacement Windows
Are you looking for a replacement window style for your Long Island home that is energy-efficient, beautiful and a popular choice for every architectural style? Consider the Renewal by Andersen of Long Island double-hung window. Here is a quick run down of what makes this replacement window style so popular that more than 45,000 homeowners rated it 5 out of 5 stars in online reviews.
6 Things Long Islanders Love About Double Hung Windows
#1. Three sash options. Configure your double-hung replacement window to fit your lifestyle and complement your home’s best features. Choose from:
- Oriel style, which features a larger upper sash over a smaller, lower sash to present a unique, but subtle curb appearance difference compared to the Equal style.
- Equal style, as the name implies, has an upper and lower sash of the same height and width. This is an exceptional option when you want to create a balanced, symmetrical appearance, such as in a colonial ranch home.
- Cottage style construction includes a smaller upper sash compared to the larger lower sash, which makes a bold, but not overpowering statement.
#2. Two check-rail options that make it easy to slightly tweak the style to complement contemporary or traditional homes. (Stay tuned for a future article about the different check-rail choices affect the overall appearance of your windows and your home.)
#3. Tilt to clean design that reduces the effort and time spent maintaining your home windows. Tilt-in-to-clean windows also make it safer and easier to clean windows on upper floors – no ladders or safety gear required.
#4. Control air circulation better with a replacement window option that allows you to refresh your home by opening both the lower and upper sash at the same time or individually.
#5. Safety features and optional customization choices enhance comfort and security in your home. For example, adding window guards and recessed locks reduces risks for your family. Window guards prevent toddlers and young children from crawling through an open window. Homeowners can also choose to lock the lower sash in place and drop the upper sash for ventilation, reducing the chance a small child could accidentally fall through an open window when left unattended. And, recessed locks make it more difficult for unwanted intruders to gain access to your home.
#6. Space Saving Design. Renewal by Andersen of Long Island double-hung replacement windows are well-suited for every room in your home. The space-saving design requires zero clearance indoors or outside. Never worry about furniture placement, traffic patterns or landscaping problems that sometimes come up with other styles like casements and awning replacement windows.
#7. Wealth of Options. Choose optional features including exclusive hardware choices, TruScreen insect screens, standard and custom grille patterns and patterned glass to create truly unique windows for your home that reflect your personal decorating style and preferences.
Learn More About Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Double Hung Replacement Windows Today
Whether you are already planning to replace the windows in your Long Island home, or you’re just beginning to think about a renovation, we welcome the opportunity to help you learn more about custom-built replacement window solutions. Getting started is easy. Fill in the short form on this page and send us your questions. Or, dial 1-877-313-9052 to schedule a no-obligation, in -home consultation with a professional window specialist.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!