January 2018 is less than a week away and that means it’s time for Long Islanders like you to consider making a fresh start to the new year.
January might seem like a strange time to start a home renovation project, but that isn’t necessarily the case. Cold weather doesn’t have to put a damper on your plans to create a warm, inviting home for family and guests. In fact, January might be the perfect time to update your home with replacement windows and patio doors. For one thing, many people put off major projects until the weather warms up, which means the factory may be able to deliver your custom windows faster than at other high peak times. Another factor that impacts seasonal demand is that January follows “the season of heavy spending,” so some homeowners just don’t have the funds available for a substantial investment until they get their tax refund. Lower demand could mean installation crews have a lighter schedule. It January a good time for you to plan your replacement window project? Find out with these tips from Renewal by Andersen of Long Island.
After years of working with homeowners in Nassau Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn and the surrounding neighborhoods, we’ve come to recognize the signs that it’s time to invest in modern home windows that put the brakes on skyrocketing heating and cooling bills and eliminate drafty corners. And, since most jobs only take a day or two to complete, you won’t have to worry about cold weather delaying your plans or putting you in the deep freeze for weeks while our certified installation team is updating your home – even in the dead of winter.
It’s Time To Call a Replacement Window Consultant If …
- Your home windows no longer keep your family safe. Your locks don’t seal well and you feel like it would be easy for burglars or other invaders to get into your home while you’re sleeping or away from home.
- You’re tired of dealing with windows that stick or don’t open at all anymore no matter how hard you try.
- Maintaining a comfortable temperature inside your home is impossible – summers find your air conditioner running 24/7 and winter means wearing the heavy wool socks and sweaters because the drafts are stronger than the furnace (or so it seems).
- Some hardware is missing and there are cracks in your existing windows. This is especially important if you are thinking of selling your home at some time in the near future – a home with windows in poor condition won’t pass an FHA inspection.
- It’s time to give your home a more attractive curb appeal. Let’s face it, outdated windows make the rest of your home look tired and ignored.
- The current patio door style interferes with traffic patterns on the deck or furniture placement in the house. Even though a sliding door doesn’t take up any valuable floor space, a French-hinged replacement patio door might be a better solution if you want to expand your opening and add a touch of elegance to your environment. Or, you may be tired of the swing-out door and want something with a low-profile that adds another layer of security with special locking systems that discourage would be invaders.
The bottom line is that if your windows and patio doors are creating stress, worry and daily hassles, it may be time to make that call to schedule an in-home consultation with a professional replacement window consultant to learn how modern, custom-crafted windows can enrich your life and make your home more comfortable.
Shopping for Your Long Island Replacement Windows
Finding a reputable dealer to help you renovate with replacement windows and patio doors is essential if you want to spend this winter in a stress-free, no-heavy-woolens-required environment. Here are three things you might now know about Renewal by Andersen of Long Island.
- Because even a high-quality replacement window with the highest energy-efficiency ratings and performance features is only as good as the installation, we only allow certified technicians to handle our installations. The process is covered (parts and labor) for a full two years, which means you don’t have to worry about anything. If a problem develops, or a part fails, we are just a phone call away.
- Different brands, construction materials and styles perform differently. That’s why we recommend Fibrex frames, which are virtually maintenance free, you just need to wipe them down once in a while and check periodically for damage caused by flying debris. Even the harshest winter weather and blazing hot sun in the summer won’t cause them to peel, flake or fade.
- Customizing your new windows is easy. You choose the colors, accessories, hardware and styles that complement your home and your lifestyle. Our consultants take responsibility for measuring to ensure an exact fit, and the factory builds each window unit precisely according to your design.
Learn About Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Replacement Window & Patio Door Options
January just might be the best time to order replacement windows and patio doors for your Long Island home. To learn more, simply fill in the short form on this page or dial 1-877-313-9052 and ask to schedule an in-home consultation today.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!