So, a few weeks ago, Punxsutawney Phil said Long Island residents are going to have an early spring. That’s good news. Even though, despite all the snow, we haven’t really had the harsh cold winter weather many experts predicted (hope that doesn’t jinx us all) we still have to get through the next several weeks before we can breathe easy knowing warm weather is really here. The Renewal by Andersen of Long Island team is as anxious as our neighbors and friends for spring to arrive.
Springtime on Long Island is a wonderful time of year. Trees start to bud out, early flowers decorate the landscape with exquisite colors, sense-stimulating aromas and interesting shapes. You’ll see more people outdoors as the weather improves, shaking off the winter blues as the days gradually get longer and we get more hours of brilliant sunshine. And, this year we can all look forward to the return of Long Island Restaurant Week when we can get out and try new culinary delights without busting the budget – by the way, it’s April 24th through May 1st, and this year you’ll find more than 160 participating restaurants in Suffolk County, Nassau County and the East End!
Celebrate Spring on Long Island with New Replacement Windows
While you’re still “hunkering down”, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be looking ahead with anticipation to warmer weather. Now is a great time to start thinking about replacing those unsightly, ill-performing windows in preparation for spring. You can make this the last winter you had to stuff draft dodgers under your patio doors and hang heavy window quilts over your windows to stay warm while dreading the arrival of the heating bill every month.
Why Replacement Windows & Why Now?
Take a look at your heating bills for the last six months, shall we? Happy with what you see? Wish you could shave off 10 percent, 15 percent, or more? Depending upon the condition of your current windows, custom-built replacement windows manufactured with ENERGY STAR labeled glass can help homeowners save on their home heating and air conditioning bills compared to homeowners who have single-pane windows.
Modern windows with insulated glass to manage heat transfer more efficiently than older windows allow you to take control of your budget. Why keep paying more than you have to every month when you can take action today (start designing beautiful, high-performance windows for your home) that will let you pay less each month, even when the weather takes a turn for the worse.
Spring is a Beautiful Time of Year: Don’t Miss Anything
Early spring is beautiful in Long Island. If your windows are damaged and cloudy, your view of the world outside is less than stellar. Installing replacement windows that give you a clear, unobstructed view lets you enjoy seasonal changes as they arrive on the scene.
- Sliders and fixed windows with narrow frame widths expand your viewing area so you can enjoy the tiniest change in the landscape from the comfort of your home.
- Casement windows that crank out fully for maximum ventilation literally capture the breeze and pull in the new fragrances that arrive with warmer weather.
- Low-E glass choices allow you to decide whether you want to slightly limit the amount of natural light that flows in or control UV levels that may damage artwork and carpeting. However, all glazing options provide a crystal, clear view beyond your four walls, so you’ll see the metamorphosis as buds become blossoms and fruit and flowering trees go from bare to beautifully “clothed” in brilliant fashion.
It’s not too early to start planning for the changing of the seasons. Go ahead, start looking through the seed catalogues for ideas to update your landscaping when the weather permits. Plan a first-warm-weather-day outing. Check out the restaurants participating in the 8-day Long Island Restaurant Week so you know where you want to go. And, take a good hard look at your home windows to see if they are doing a good job at helping you keep your family safe, healthy and comfortable. Spring is about new beginnings. If your home windows aren’t performing as well as you would like, it’s time to make a change.
Celebrate Spring with New Replacement Windows from Renewal by Andersen of Long Island
Spring is coming (eventually). Celebrate the season. Installing replacement windows will give you a whole new outlook on the world beyond your walls. If you’re looking for a clear view, a way to energize your curb appeal or simply want to explore energy-efficient solutions to reduce your heating and cooling bills, Renewal by Andersen can help you accomplish your goals. Give us a call today at 1-877-313-9052 to schedule your home consultation. You can also fill in the short form on this page and we’ll give you a call back.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!