Naturally, everyone wants to find the best deal on replacement windows and patio doors when they’re ready to update their Long Island home. You may be wondering if there is a “best” replacement window solution for people with a limited budget to invest. We could tell you just to do some research to find the cheapest price, but that wouldn’t necessarily be the best solution when you are working within a really tight budget. Here are three reasons why our Long Island Renewal by Andersen advisers never recommend the cheapest – or most expensive – home improvement solutions, even when you have an unlimited budget.
- You get what you pay for – and, sometimes, more than you bargained for. As we explained in an earlier blog post, poor installation may be less expensive initially, but can end up costing you thousands of dollars in repair costs. Rock bottom prices could mean you have to scout around for a contractor willing to work within your budget, and you may or may not have a warranty that covers any damage or failure due to improper installation. Buying high-performance replacement windows, such as Renewal by Andersen home improvement products, means installation is included in the negotiated price, and you get an exceptional warranty that covers installation at no extra charge.
- A “better” quality window saves you money in unexpected ways. When you invest in Energy Star certified replacement windows and patio doors, you know that you’re buying windows built to lower your heating and cooling bills, leaving more of your hard earned money in your pocket every month for as long as you live in your home. Plus, thoughtfully designed windows improve resale value.
- Your current service providers may offer discounts directly tied to your home improvement project.
- Ask your insurance agent if upgrading to high-quality windows and doors qualifies you for any discounts.
- Contact your utility companies and gather information about incentives, discounts and rebates for boosting home energy-efficiency.
- Discuss available discounts with your home security provider. Replacing aging windows with modern replacement windows furnished with features that prevent or deter would-be criminals from gaining easy entrance to your home, could lead to lower monthly monitoring and response fees.
But, Which Replacement Window Should You Buy if You Are on a Tight Budget?
To find the most budget-friendly solution for your Long Island home, we recommend you do some research. Check out the prices of competing brands. Call your service providers. Then, work out a budget that includes realistic estimates for your monthly savings after you apply the discounts you find. Next, take a look at our full line of beautiful fixed and operable replacement windows. Decide whether casements and awning-type styles are best for your home, or you’d like a modern look with low-profile sliders. Finally, call to schedule a private, no-obligation consultation with one of our replacement window specialists. During the visit, you can discuss cash and financing options. You may be surprised to find the best replacement window is the one that offers you the most value, and not the one that at first blush looks like the least expensive solution.
Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Has Replacement Windows & Patio Doors for Homeowners Ready to Modernize Their Homes
Ready to get started? It’s easy. Just take a minute to fill out the short form on this page to request more information, or dial 1-877-313-9052 to schedule your personal home visit today.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!