Are your windows keeping you from inviting friends and family over to your Long Island home for holiday parties? Does your family complain about cold, drafty spots and spend their lounging time bundled up in blankets? If you’re tired of feeling like you need to hand out wraps and sweaters when guests arrive, Renewal by Andersen of Long Island replacement window specialists can help.
Aging, poorly functioning windows aren’t just unsightly; they are costing you money every time you turn on your heating or air conditioning system. Sagging windows and patio doors allow frigid winter air to leak into your home and don’t block moisture effectively so you may also have trouble controlling the humidity levels, too.
Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Replacement Windows Recipe for Comfort
The holiday season is upon us here on Long Island and you’ve probably been reading through recipe books planning meals for the festivities. We’d like to share our recipe for designing the best-fit and best performing replacement windows for your home.
Replacement Window Ingredients:
• Energy Star certified glazing to help you control light levels, harmful UV ray transmission and heat transfer.
• Fibrex frames allow you to give up the annual chore of repairing rot, rust, mildew and paint damage.
• TruScene insect screens banish tiny insects and bugs to the outdoors.
• Hardware and accessories add the finishing decorating touches.
• Standard grille patterns allow you to recreate authentic visual appeal and customized patterns that allow you to create unique focal points.
Replacement Window Instructions:
Call Renewal by Andersen of Long Island at 1-877-313-9052 to schedule an in-home consultation and inspection of your existing windows and patio doors. When the consultant arrives and takes a tour of your home, allow the consultant to take precise measurements of each window and door and tell him/her how you use each room and a little about the people who will be using the windows. Next, choose your glass options, frame colors, grille patterns and hardware to fit each window style. Based on your choices, the consultant will provide a price estimate. If you are pleased with the window designs and price estimate, sign the order form and complete the initial transaction. Wait four to eight weeks for the factory to custom-build your new replacement windows and patio doors. When the windows arrive, approve an installation date. Finally, enjoy. Enjoy your new view. Enjoy walking around without feeling cold, drafty spots in the corners or near windows. Enjoy knowing your hard earned money isn’t flying out the windows.
It’s really a simple recipe, but the results are very satisfying. By carefully selecting glass options based on the activity in every room and the exterior environment, you’ll be certain to create windows that allow you to enjoy comfortable, safe spaces. Adding accessories and choosing colors is fun and makes sure you design windows that complement your decorating style and preferences. Superior performing Fibrex frames will never sag or gap, so those drafty, cold spots will be a thing of the past.
You won’t have to hand out scarves and mittens to your guests or keep a stack of blankets in the den for your family to huddle under while watching the tube. If you want to share something warm and inviting, try mixing up a steaming cup of Spiced Hot Chocolate.
Favorite Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
1 Cup Milk
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 Ounce Finely Chopped Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Whipped Cream or Miniature Marshmallows
1. Bring 1 cup milk and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat and add one ounce finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate, stirring until melted.
3. Top with a dollop of whipped cream or a few miniature marshmallows.
If you’re making a batch for a crowd, just multiply the ingredients by the number of people. For example, if you’re hosting a party of 10, start with 10 cups of milk and 2 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
The Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Recipe for Successful Replacement Windows
Our recipe for replacing old windows with replacement windows that prevent air and moisture from leaking into your Long Island home is a simple one, but highly effective. Upgrading your windows and patio doors saves you money on utility bills and helps keep your family comfortable, even when the weather outside is downright frigid. Give us a call at 1-877-313-9052 or fill in the short form on this page for more details. In the meantime, enjoy a steaming mug of hot chocolate and feel free to share both recipes in this article with your friends and family.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!