Renewal by Andersen of Long Island has spent decades building a stellar reputation in the replacement window and patio door arenas, and our Long Island team continues to work every day to earn the trust and respect of our customers (who happen to be our friends and neighbors, too!)
We realize that investing in replacement windows and patio doors is a big step for most homeowners, so we’ve simplified the process from start to finish. You can go from information gathering to relaxing with your new view in just four easy steps. We’ve also included some customer reviews to let you know what others think about our brand and our service.
STEP ONE: In-Home Consultation
The in-home visit is a time for you and a replacement window specialist to honestly evaluate your existing home window conditions and determine which window styles and accessories are a great fit for the home’s architecture and the geographic location.
“When the salesman showed up, he immediately put covers on his shoes. When I commented (and kinda laughed) he said that I’d be even more impressed by how neat they are during their installation process. He first checked and tested my windows. He explained the condition they were in and let me know which were a priority and which weren’t. I appreciate this vs. someone who would try to talk to me into spending money I didn’t need to.”
– Daniela M., Holbrook, NY (YELP 5/5), (in this thread:https://www.yelp.com/biz/renewal-by-andersen-farmingdale)
STEP TWO: Measure, Order & Build
The second step is to make sure the factory receives precise measurements and specifications to manufacture amazing replacement windows and patio doors built to last for decades with practically zero maintenance or special care.
“The company made the whole process painless from beginning to end. I’m so happy with the door itself… it is so much nicer than the door we had before and the room is warmer. Plus I love the kick lock for added security. I was a little hesitant about the price, but in the end it was so worth it. [Renewal by] Andersen] is a no-brainer.”
– Amy M., Patchogue, NY (YELP 5/5), https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/renewal-by-andersen-farmingdale?reviewid=Wow-xenBFL3Mh_QhMmpk3g&select=9kT6p2xuMpNOrBMoReaq4w (Photo of Door & Link to Review)
STEP THREE: Professional Installation
Professional installation is the key to a successful replacement window project. Even high-quality windows may prematurely fail if the installation process is not completed properly by fully-trained, experienced crews.
“Unbelievable! Came in, prepped rooms and right to work. At the end of the day you didn’t even know that anyone was here. That’s how clean the workmen were. No chemical smells in house either. It was a pleasure to see how the windows were removed and then new ones installed. A true work of art. I’m so happy with Renewal by Andersen that I’m telling everyone I know that that is the company to call for windows.”
– Pat Kelly, (Google Reviews 4.8/5)
STEP FOUR: Aftercare & Customer Service
Our signature service includes a comprehensive 20/2/10 warranty that covers everything you would expect from a customer-focused brand (including parts and labor for installation process). And, our team continues to be available to you if your new windows or patio doors ever develop an issue at any point in the future that needs attention.
“We just had two picture windows replaced by this company this week. One window was a bay window that we had converted to a regular sliding window. The entire experience from sales through measurement/ordering and installation was smooth and exceeded our expectations.”
– Michael P. Plainveiw, NY (YELP 5/5 April 20, 2018), (in this thread: https://www.yelp.com/biz/renewal-by-andersen-farmingdale)
Ready to Get Started? Give Renewal by Andersen of Long Island a Call
Renewal by Andersen of Long Island is ready to walk you through the replacement window journey. Just fill in the short form on this page or dial 1-877-313-9052 to get started.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement WindowsLearn Everything You Need to Know BEFORE Buying Replacement Windows Click Here to Download Now!
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!