Have you ever wondered why Long Island replacement window specialists prefer to answer questions in your own home rather than over the phone or via email communication? We are so conditioned to ordering things online today, without a lot of human contact, that it may seem a bit strange to invite someone into your home to discuss home improvement projects before you have decided whether to make a purchase or not.
This Renewal by Andersen of Long Island article will take the mystery out of the home consultation, and let you know why a private sit-down is designed to better serve you.
Scheduled Appointments for Your Convenience
We schedule replacement window and patio door appointments at a specific time because we understand our customers live busy lives. Providing a dedicated team member come to your home ensures that you have an opportunity to ask all your questions – and receive complete, honest answers – without interruptions — at a time that is most convenient for you.
Window and Door Inspections
Every home has a unique blend of operable and fixed windows and doors. During the design consultation, we carefully inspect each window and/or door, identifying any unique needs and installation challenges that may dictate which style of window or door is best for each room. We also precisely measure each existing opening to ensure a perfect fit on installation day.
Our window and door consultants listen to your preferences, and then offer advice about designing Energy Star certified replacement windows and patio doors to boost energy efficiency, comfort and beauty in your Long Island home. You’ll have an opportunity to see color samples, learn the differences between double-hung, casements and stunning bay window configurations and explore glass solutions and other options during this visit.
Design discussions cover everything, including:
- Frame materials – there are several options for patio doors, depending on the style chosen
- Window styles – to ensure easy operation and superior performance based on what you expect from your windows
- Grill patterns and layouts – both standard patterns and customized solutions are available
- Glass choices – that help you control indoor temperature, filter outside noise and reduce harmful UV light transfer
- Colors – a wide array of interior and exterior factory finishes, and paintable or stainable interior elements provide dozens of color combinations to match or contrast your existing home décor and architectural features
- Hardware, locks and handles – hardware, like all other replacement window parts, affects the way your new windows or doors look and perform. The design phase includes discussions about essential hardware, as well as optional locks and exclusive finishes only available from the Renewal by Andersen brand.
Once you’re happy with your design choices, and your consultant has gathered measurements, he or she will provide an statement that shows the windows and patio doors with a final price for manufacturing and installation.
Homeowners are encouraged to make style changes, add or remove optional elements and customize their windows and doors to fit their budget and their personal preferences, if needed, during the final discussions.
Finalizing Your Window and Patio Door Order
There is no pressure, and no-obligation to enter into a contract. But, if you’re sure about your design choices and ready to move forward, the final step in the home consultation is completing the order.
Schedule A Private, No-Obligation Replacement Window Design Consultation Today!
Renewal by Andersen of Long Island builds high-performance replacement windows and patio doors to your exacting specifications. Get started with an in-home design consultation to discuss your specific needs and preferences.
It’s easy. Fill in the short form on this page or dial 1-877-313-9052 to reach a professional in your neighborhood.
Download our Free Guide to Long Island Replacement WindowsLearn Everything You Need to Know BEFORE Buying Replacement Windows Click Here to Download Now!
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!